Clayton Chong, MD
- University of Texas – MD Anderson Cancer Center
Internship & Residency
- Irwin J Schatz, M.D.
- University of Hawai’i – John A Burns School of Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Home > Meet Our Providers >Clayton Chong, MD
Meet Dr. Clayton Chong
Dr. Clayton Chong is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Hawai’i. He is a Kamehameha School graduate
and earned his Master of Public Health from Harvard University. His areas of interest include Sarcoma and Renal
Cell Carcinoma. Dr. Chong has co-authored an extensive body of cancer research in scientific journals and book chapters.
He participated in research projects that utilized hula in cancer treatment.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Member
- Hawai’i Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO), Member
- American College of Physicians, Member
- Association of Native Hawaiian Physicians, Member