Hawaii Oncology is actively recruiting BOARD CERTIFIED/ BOARD ELIGIBLE HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGISTS to join our team. There are exceptional opportunities for applicants with experience or directly from training. Our hematology/oncology team collaborates with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, and radiologists to develop a plan tailored to the individual patient to achieve the best possible outcome. We continue to work with the University of Hawaii Cancer Center to provide our patients opportunities for novel treatments through an extensive portfolio of clinical trials.
Hawaii Oncology, Inc. is a leader in cancer care in Hawaii. This physician-owned practice is the largest hematology/oncology group in the state. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii Oncology is affiliated with the Queen’s Medical Center and Kuakini Medical Center, two of Hawaii’s largest hospital systems, as well as the University of Hawaii Cancer Center. Hawaii Oncology is Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) certified and viewed as a leader in transforming cancer care in the state.
- Provider will work in our established clinics in Honolulu and Ewa Beach
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Inpatient services are managed by hospitalist service
- Team approached care with navigators and social workers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research and to teach medical students and residents
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in hematology/oncology
- Unrestricted Hawaii MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- J-1 opportunities are available
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- 401K retirement plan with profit sharing
- Cash balance pension plan
- Reimbursement for board certification expenses
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching and research
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
- Potential to become a partner
Hawaii is paradise. A unique mix of Western and Eastern cultures with abundant opportunities for outdoor activities from the mountain to the ocean. Hawaii’s beaches are consistently rated among the best in the world. Along with recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Honolulu Symphony, Diamond Head and Manoa Theaters as well as a steady flow of Broadway plays. The University of Hawaii has Division 1 football, basketball, and baseball teams as well as both men’s and women’s volleyball teams that are consistently ranked amongst the top in the nation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB