Shaun Donegan, MD
- University of Utah – Huntsman Cancer Institute (NCCN Member Institution)
Internship & Residency
- University of Alabama – Birmingham
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Meet Dr. Shaun Donegan
Dr. Shaun Donegan was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and joined Hawaii Oncology in 2023. Prior to his move to Hawaii, Dr. Donegan was Medical Director of the David Sindelar Cancer Center at Mercy South, Section Chair of Oncology of Mercy South and Regional Medical Director of Oncology at Mercy East Clinic in Saint Louis, Missouri.
He received his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and in Psychology from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and remains a rabid Tar Heel fan to this day. In 2023 Dr. Donegan was awarded Physician of the Year – Mercy Clinic South Region. In 2022 he received the Mercy Hospital Shining Lamp Award – Patient Satisfaction in Top Decile. He is enjoying his focus in the clinic again and seeing all cancer types, with a particular interest in lymphoma, lung, and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Donegan is married to his rock, Melissa, and has three fabulous children. In his free time he enjoys spending time with family, home renovations and repairs, ocean sport, tennis, golf and everything UNC.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Member
- Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO), Member
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (NBPAS), Member